HEAD OF COMPLIANCE (LITHUANIA) - BANKING, PAYMENTS OR EMONEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
€40K - €50K + Benefits | Vilnius
Our client, a niche UK Payments firm, is looking for their first Head of Compliance for Lithuania to maintain a robust Compliance and AML framework underpinned by applicable systems, processes and procedures as well as being the focal point with local regulators and law enforcement. Reporting to and supported by the experienced UK Head of Compliance, duties will include;
- Understand and document regulations that impact the company, ensuring the company has processes and procedures in place to demonstrate compliance with the same.
- Maintain a suite of Compliance & AML management reports to help monitor and review compliance with applicable regulations and risks.
- Ensure staff are trained in AML processes and procedures on a routine basis.
- Ensure effective management of the internal and external communication in relation to anti money laundering regulations in the absence of the Head of Compliance.
- Manage internal investigations of suspicious activity in accordance with the AML policies and procedures and make decisions on whether to submit these to financial intelligent agencies.
- Act as the deputy MLRO
- Advise on new products / business partners from an AML and Compliance perspective.
- Assist with the preparation of the compliance reports on a routine basis to the Board including recommendations as applicable.
- Work across the group and help advise and resolve operational compliance / AML issues.
You should have at least three years experience working in a Compliance capacity either in a similar e-money or payments firm or else a broader banking environment. You should also have a good working knowledge of relevant Lithuanian laws & regulations with a sound working knowledge of general AML regulations and must be fluent in both English & Lithuanian with a working knowledge of Russian.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at (including a contact no) however please note due to COVID-19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.