PART TIME COMPLIANCE OFFICER – NETHERLANDS AML AND COMPLIANCE KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
€35K-€50K (Pro Rata) + Bonus & Benefits | Marbella
Our client, a growing European Bank & Investments Group, is seeking a part time Compliance Officer for their Spanish branch. In this interesting and varied role, duties will include;
• Advise on all compliance issues, with a focus on MIFID II and AML issues;
• Review and report on AML / CTF transactions, Client Screening cases and some customer surveys;
• Assessing and reporting on possible Market Abuse transactions;
• Reviewing marketing and communications
• Advising on strategic and regulatory change projects;
• Advice, impact assessment and support in the implementation of new requirements;
• Implementing monitoring activities regarding the Compliance Risk & Control Framework.
You must speak Dutch fluently (with a good command of English) and have several years experience of the Netherlands regulatory requirements both AML/KYC and Compliance (including MiFID II), although no knowledge of Spanish or Spanish regulations expected. NB the role can be two or three days a week (or e.g. five half days) and may suit someone looking to combine childcare with work and/or relocate to this very interesting & pleasant part of the Spanish coast (30 min from Malaga airport).
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Gisselle Urueña Peláez on +34 669 779 533 or send your details to her at email@example.com
Paseo de la Castellana 43 Avenida da Liberdade 110
28046 Madrid 269-046 Lisboa
Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge