SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT MODERATORS - BILINGUAL MANDARIN SPEAKERS
US $20K – US $30K | Work from home (South East Asia)
Our client, a rapidly expanding social media platform, is seeking bi-lingual Legal Content moderators to join their growing Compliance & Safeguarding team. You will assist in the general day to day review of user accounts and online content posted. Duties will include;
- Analysing content in search of TOS (Terms of Service) violations, taking remedial action as necessary, which may include issuing warnings or closing accounts as this is called for.
- Identifying and highlighting new threats as the online environment evolves.
- Review flagged content in order to find any prohibited media, which must then either be removed or actioned further.
- Review flagged user accounts in order to find accounts which are in breach of our acceptable User Policy and TOS, or breaking the law. Action further as necessary.
- Respond to user queries via the email helpdesk queue, resolving or escalating issues as necessary, and communicating with the user through to final closure of the query.
You have a good knowledge of social media platforms with an understanding of content moderation and proven work experience in an IT or E-commerce environment. You must be fluent in English too because as well as reviewing postings in Mandarin in Asia, you will help police the European time zones when local staff here are resting.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to (including a contact no) however please note due to COVID-19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.