RELOCATION TO UAE - EXPERIENCE AS A UK REGISTERED COMPLIANCE OFFICER (CF10/SMF16) OR IN UK FINTECH COMPLIANCE REQUIRED
£100,000 - £145,000 + Bonus (all Tax Free) + Benefits | Dubai
We are exclusively recruiting for a Compliance Consultancy now seeking Consultants & Senior Consultants to act as the outsourced Compliance Officer/MLRO for a range of Authorised Firms. In this rare opportunity to move direct from the UK, duties will include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operation of client policies, procedures, systems, and controls to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Identifying compliance and money laundering risks and advising on improvements to the client’s control framework
- Developing, initiating, maintaining, and revising policies and procedures to ensure compliance with various regulatory and legal requirements
- Keeping clients up to date on changes in ADGM/DIFC regulations and the implications of these changes on their business
- Preparing firms for regulatory risk assessment visits
- Liaising with the Regulators on behalf of clients
- Maintaining accurate and up to date regulatory files and registers
- Drafting and executing compliance monitoring and testing programmes and perform desk-based reviews to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal procedures
- Assisting in promoting the firm at various industry and promotional events and contributing to publications such as regulatory updates and thought leadership pieces
- Provide support to the Projects Team when needed.
You should either have at least a years' experience as a CF10/SMF 16 from Capital Markets/Investment Banking or Investment Management (or any buy side firm) OR else have senior level Compliance experience from within a Fintech, then be looking to utilise that experience in the UAE resurgent Financial Services sector or Global leading-edge Crypto field.
You must also be able to relate easily to both client staff & colleague from various nationalities and cultures whilst also be able to run multiple projects & priorities at the same time.
NB we have been recruiting in the UAE for 17 years and visited many times, hence can advise on the underlying Regulatory Structure (based on UK COBs) and current trends in Virtual Assets, as well as general Career Development, lifestyle and standard of living.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at (including a contact no) however please note due to COVID-19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).