INSURANCE COMPLIANCE MANAGER - GROUP HEALTH COMPLIANCE OR REGULATORY EXPERIENCE NEEDED
$100,000 - $130,000 + Good Benefits | Harrison, NY
Our client, a leading Insurance firm, is recruiting a Compliance Manager to develop and implement compliance policies and procedures for group benefits (stop loss, limited medical, group accident etc.) business. Detailed duties include;
- Actively participating in compliance change management initiatives
- Analysing and responding to compliance queries;
- Managing the resolution of regulatory inquiries and reviews (including complaints, market conduct exams and surveys);
- Developing and maintaining a compliance program that includes providing guidance to internal and external partners as a subject matter expert and implementing policies and procedures;
- Overseeing compliance matters related to group benefits business, including compliance with HIPAA and other privacy and security laws;
- Conducting and overseeing audits of third-party business partners;
- Draft, amend and analyze policy forms for Group Life and Health products (i.e., life, accident, and health products, including vision, dental and other limited benefit health products) to ensure compliance with state and federal laws and obtain approvals from Insurance Departments and the Interstate Insurance Compact.
- Ensure that documented compliance guidance is in place for internal associates as well as external business partners. Responsible for developing and updating general compliance and product manuals for life and health products, as well as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for Group Benefits businesses.
- Work with internal & external business partners to collect and analyze data and manage timely reporting to federal & state regulatory departments and agencies.
- In consultation with Legal, research and analyze laws and regulations to provide written guidance to appropriate business units and partners for implementation.
- Work with internal and external business partners in reviewing & approving group benefits advertising for compliance with legal requirements and file advertising for approval as required.
You should have at least 5 years insurance compliance or regulatory experience of group health policies, able to identify and analyze insurance laws and regulations for application to business operations as well as identify and effectively manage compliance issues. Role based in pleasant offices just off the freeway, about a 30 min drive from Manhattan.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at (including a contact no) however please note due to COVID-19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.