COMPLIANCE MANAGER – FX/CFD BROKING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£45K - £65K + bonus & bens | City of London
Our client, a leading multi-asset Brokerage in the UK seeks a Compliance Manager. Reporting the Head of Compliance, duties include;
- Take prime responsibility for day-to-day compliance monitoring work including planning and reporting
- Maintain all required registers
- Assist in preparing FCA reports and another ongoing regulatory liaison
- Assist the Head of Compliance in day-to-day advisory matters as well as horizon scanning for regulatory change
- Ad hoc projects and close liaison with other European & Asian offices
You should be a graduate with several years previous Compliance experience from a FX/CFD brokerage now looking to develop your skills and potentially move up to Deputy Head of Compliance.
Please send your details to Gary Collins in the first instance (Including a contact number & email) however please note due to COVID issues we cannot reply to all applications, so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.