HEAD OF COMPLIANCE & MLRO - SPANISH PAYMENT SERVICES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
€42K-€45K + Bonus & Benefits | Madrid
Our client, an international payment services company, are seeking a local Head of Compliance & MLRO for their newly authorised Spanish branch. Reporting to the UK based Head of Compliance & Group MLRO, duties will include;
- Assisting in setting up required local procedures, policies & systems
- Monitoring these on a regular basis
- Advising the business on new services and/or regulatory changes including AML
- Ensuring all local AML & Regulatory reporting properly carried out
- Responsible for local law enforcement contact as well as regulatory liaison with the Bank of Spain
You should have previous AML & Compliance experience in payments services in Spain as well as a good command of English & fluent Spanish. You should also have the confidence to be able to run all aspects of the Madrid operation although with support from the UK when needed. Great opportunity to set up and run your own department.
Please send your CV in English with contact number to Gisselle Urueña, at (including a contact no) however please note due to COVID -19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).