INTERNAL AUDIT & CONTROLS MANAGER – BANKING OR PAYMENT SERVICES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
€55K-€65K + Bonus & Benefits | MADRID
Our client, an international payment services company, are seeking an Internal Audit & Controls Manager for their newly authorised Spanish branch. Working with the separate Head of Compliance, duties will include;
- Review and ensure that the procedures and standards in place are followed by the Company by designing and carrying out regular internal testing
- Ensure all findings discussed with relevant managers and comprehensive reports are written
- Ensure that any weaknesses and deficiencies are notified to Senior Management, suggest improvement and ensure that relevant remedial actions are taken.
- Review all control procedures to ensure properly set up and help improve where required especially around non statutory compliance with required procedures
- Act as a Director of the Spanish firm and attend Board Meetings
You should have previous External or Internal Audit (or Internal Controls) experience from/of Banking or Payments Services in Spain, as well as a very good command of English & fluent Spanish.
Please send your CV IN ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org (including a contact no) however please note we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).