MLRO - SPANISH PAYMENT SERVICES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
€60K-€80K + Bonus & Benefits | MADRID
Our client, an international payment services company, are seeking an MLRO for their newly authorised Spanish branch. Working with the separate Head of Compliance, duties will include;
- Review and ensure that the procedures and standards in place are followed by the Company in order to be in line with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that adequate management and control is exercised to verify the effectiveness of the procedures followed with regards to clients’ identification.
- Ensure that any weaknesses and deficiencies regarding the anti-money laundering procedures followed by the Company are notified to Senior Management providing any suggestions of improvement and ensure that relevant remedial actions are taken.
- Receive and review any report on cash transactions and suspicion on money laundering activities which are submitted by the employees of the Company and take any required action.
- Prepare and submit any reports for suspicious transactions to the relevant regulator.
- Cooperate with the regulator when necessary, if requested.
- Respond to all requests and queries from the Regulators and provide all requested information.
- Arrange for training to be offered to the employees of the Company in relation to money laundering and terrorist financing and communicate with them regarding any relevant matters.
- Prepare and submit to the Board of Directors at least on an annual basis a report in order to provide information in relation to the money laundering and terrorist financing preventive issues pertaining to the year under review.
You should have previous senior AML/Financial Crime (preferably as the MLRO or Deputy MLRO) with experience in Payments Services in Spain, as well as a very good command of English & fluent Spanish. Great opportunity to set up and run your own department.
Please send your CV IN ENGLISH to email@example.com (including a contact no) however please note we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).