6 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT - DATA PROTECTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£35K - £40K Pro Rata | Luton
Our client is seeking a Risk & Governance Officer to carry out tasks to effectively maintain their compliance framework, including Data Protection and other regulations. This role reports to the Risk & Governance Manager and has 1 indirect report. Duties include;
• Producing monthly reports for the business conduct dashboard, risk and program reports.
• Review and update policies on an annual basis.
• Ensure awareness and communication is established within the business with regards to compliance, data protection and security, travelling to other offices or external sites where required.
• Monitor and action all data subject rights requests within the regulatory guidelines.
• Assist the Information Security Manager where appropriate with security breaches.
• Maintain the Risk Management register including the policy and remediation plan.
• Maintain compliance registers and data protection audits.
• Investigate breaches and conduct Privacy Impact Assessments.
• Supporting the Risk and Governance Manager with the governance and compliance framework and audit programme.
You should have experience of working in a legal, data protection or compliance role with experience in privacy management.
NB Office is walking distance from a Thameslink station but a UK driving licence is essential for travel, whilst after the first month, flexible working e.g. 1-2 days per week at home is allowed.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at email@example.com