AML & KYC Managers - AML & Banking/Payments Services Experience Required
£45K – £50K + Benefits & Bonus | Hayes (West London)
We are recruiting for our client, a leading E-Money firm with a global footprint, looking to recruit two AML & KYC Managers. Reporting to the CEO and MLRO, duties will include;
• Act as escalation point for all the customers and business associates of the company and its customers to ensure compliance with AML regulations and company policy
• Onboard new agents / distributors / customers and submit application forms to the FCA via its Connect system
• Horizon scanning of new regulatory developments and maintaining oversight of developments impacting the firm’s activities
• Proactively identify situations that may pose significant compliance risk and guide management in the development/reviewing/updating of relevant policies, procedures and business practices
• Conduct a compliance review and analysis of new regulatory developments and maintain oversight of developments impacting business activities
• Act as point of contact for all regulators, including the FCA
• Actively monitor agents and enhance the monitoring plan, reporting back to management to advise and resolve any issues
• Undertake regular risk assessments and audits, building stronger controls where necessary
• Support to the firm with launch of new products to ensure regulatory requirements are met
You should be a graduate with at least four years experience of AML and KYC from Financial or Payment Services with a good knowledge of AML & Banking/Payment Service regulation (not CDD/KYC only, though less direct experience acceptable if e.g. worked in a broader Compliance team or at FOS/FCA before). Great opportunity with this small though growing friendly firm.
Please send your details to David Symes at David@compliancerecruitment.com NB Please include full address or postcode on CV (or else note in covering email)
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.