Compliance Analyst – 12 months Compliance or In-House legal experience from a large company (any sector)
£30K - £35K + Great Benefits & Share Options | Kensington/Knightsbridge
Our Client, an exciting tech firm, is looking for a Compliance Analyst to provide professional and administrative support to the maintenance and development of a range of governance policies and processes. Reporting to the Director of Compliance & Risk, duties will include:
• Provide real-time compliance advice to the business personnel of all levels, with regards to compliance issues and internal policies
• Provide advice on a number of regulatory and policy matters including new products and business initiatives
• Assist with the interpretation and implementation of new rules and regulations
• Develop policies, procedures and compliance updates for the business
• Help develop and deliver training as part of the ongoing Compliance training program, in addition to delivering ad-hoc training as and when required
• Participate in compliance regulatory and internal investigations and audits
• Review incident management issues by investigating, conduct root cause analysis and post incident review in conjunction with DPO; maintain and manage files and databases of all records relating to compliance, incidents and risk; and working with the People team in monitoring attendance and effectiveness on these awareness training.
You should 12 months Compliance or In-House legal experience from a large company (any sector) with a good understanding of corporate governance and risk management frameworks
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UKs most exciting and well backed start-ups which was set-up to make a tangible difference. Working in modern offices the staff all enjoy added benefits of free breakfast, yoga, healthy snacks, social gatherings/events as well as break out rooms with table tennis and videogame competitions.
Please send your details to email@example.com