COMPLIANCE MONITORING MANAGER – RETAIL EXPERIENCE INCLUDING CASS (& PENSIONS) KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
£ 65000 - £ 80000
Our client is seeking to recruit a Monitoring expert to join a newly created Compliance department. Duties will include;
- Scoping out all areas to be reviewed with the Head of Compliance
- Designing the monitoring programmes and carrying out initial work directly
- Evaluate all findings as to whether a breach of procedures or of actual rules
- Assist in recommending control & procedural changes to prevent recurrence
- Ensure all above properly discussed with the business and reported to Senior Management
- After three months start to recruit and train a team to assist in all above
You should have at least 4 years experience of Compliance Monitoring including some experience of CASS regulations and ideally Pensions too. Great opportunity to join a greenfield site and help to build and recruit a team so may well suit someone looking for their first managerial role. The role will be 4d pw WFH with 1 d pw in central London till October, after which will be 3d WFH with another day a week in the office.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at email@example.com (Including a contact number & email) however please note we cannot reply to all applications, so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.