Deputy MLRO – Banking Experience Required
£ Generous + Excellent Benefits & Bonus | City
Our client, a leading International Bank, is looking to recruit a Deputy MLRO to support and assist in the enhancement of the risk culture and controls in respect of Financial Crime. Duties will include;
• Take a lead in the planning, preparation and completion of AML, sanction controls, financial crime-related
and anti-bribery & corruption controls as and when required.
• In respect of Finance Crime, review regulatory guidance and change, assessing the impact on the bank
• Create and maintain risk assessments, ensuring reviews are conducted in a timely manner
• Deputise as required including presenting to boards and committees in respect of Financial Crime matters.
• Monitor and update the Chief Compliance Officer/MLRO through timely reporting
of all incidents and non-compliance with regulation
• Take responsibility for the design and implementation of new Financial Crime Policies and Procedures as required in order to meet the requirements of new/updated regulations/legislations and embed these within the Bank
• Act as the Banks SME in relation to all Financial Crime matters and provide regulatory advice on such
• Proactively develop appropriate relationships with senior managers, so that amongst other things there is a good understanding of the business and the support required from the Financial Crime team
You should have significant Financial Crime experience from Banking (not just Payment Services etc) as either a Deputy or full MLRO (ideally including knowledge of both Corporate & Retail Banking as well as Markets & Treasury). You should also have knowledge of all areas of AML including CTF, PEPs & Sanctions and Transaction monitoring.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com
£200K plus bonus & benefits|South West London