12 MTH COMPLIANCE MONITORING CONTRACT - ASSSET MGT EXP INCLUDING KNOWLEDGE OF THINKFOLIO REQUIRED
£375 per day | City of London
Our client, an independent Asset Management firm, seeks a Maternity Cover for a mainly (75%) COBS monitoring role but with some guideline monitoring too. Duties will include:
- Accurate and timely delivery of the Compliance and Risk monitoring, flagging any areas with cause for concern.
- Accurate, timely submissions of regulatory disclosures, for example takeover panel disclosures.
- Accurate input, review and oversight of client restrictions including reviewing the breach finder in thinkFolio.
- Responsible for the completion of security set-up checks and activation.
- Supporting the team with on-going projects, ad-hoc requests, and administration.
You should have several years’ experience in Asset Management Monitoring including knowledge of thinkfolio. Role is office based. Contract for 12 months cover from mid October to allow for handover (and is within IR35).
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to David Crook at (including a contact no) however please note due to COVID-19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.