3 week contracts KYC Analyst – 2 yrs CDD/KYC experience required
£300-£350pd | City
Our client is looking to recruit two KYC Analysts to join their team to support of the client onboarding activities performed in support of their Wealth and Global Capital Markets business. Duties will include:
• Responsible for reviewing documents, opening and coding accounts on the Trust Accounting Platform, and completing key activities in the KYC workflow for new clients
• Provide direction to and work directly with clients and client facing staff to satisfy requirements
• Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
• Interpret data received from internal/external parties in order to process moderately complex tasks with an appropriate understanding of priority
• Communicate with internal and external business partners and related service partners
You should be a graduate with at least two years similar CDD/KYC experience from either a Financial Services or Law Firm.
Please send your details to Darren Ruskin at firstname.lastname@example.org by the evening of Monday 17th June 2019 (although we’re not accepting calls for this – sorry)
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.