ADVISORY COMPLIANCE MANAGER – RETAIL GENERAL INSURANCE COMPLIANCE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - 1D PW MIDLANDS + WFH
£50K- £60K + Benefits | 1d pw Midlands + WFH
Our client, a growing general insurance firm, is looking for a Compliance Manager. Managing a small team, duties will include:
- Provide support and advice to the business acting as a Business Partner
- Provide Compliance input and support to Conduct Risk mitigation
- Provide advice and oversight of Financial Crime risks and mitigation
- Assess and approve business wide initiatives in line with the agreed framework
- Provide the appropriate MI as required by the business
- Coordinate team activities and ensure the timely delivery of all associated team plans
You should have compliance advisory experience from Retail General Insurance with a good general understanding of compliance gained from a similar in-house role, a consultancy, or the regulator and with some staff management exposure. Occasional travel will be required across the East & South Midlands area.
The role is primarily WFH but the successful candidate would be required to attend one of the main Midlands offices for one day a week or occasionally more if required by the business.
For more information about this role please send your details to David Crook at (including a contact no) however please note due to COVID-19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.