AML ESCALATIONS MANAGER
£65K-£70K + bonus & bens | City of London
Our client, a leading professional services firm, is recruiting a new AML Manager. In this interesting role, duties will include;
- Management of high-risk case escalation workflow ensuring Head of AML and Head of Risk & Compliance are kept up to date of urgent cases, chasing if required etc.
- Review and providing advice/resolution of high-risk AML cases, liaising with Group Legal where required.
- Working with the Head of AML Compliance to implement new business procedures.
- Update of procedural documents.
- Responsible for monitoring breaches of AML procedures and reporting to the Head of AML Compliance as appropriate.
- Working with the Head of AML Compliance to manage the outsourced function within the AML Compliance team (including quarterly QC).
- Provide AML training/support/guidance to the business.
- Dealing with complaints/queries from the business on the performance of the AML Compliance team.
- Supporting the recruitment process of new team members.
- Other tasks as required.
You must have solid AML experience including at least two years’ experience of escalation judgments of high-risk clients & scenarios, then recommending decisive action (and why) to the business.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at (including a contact no) however please note we cannot reply to all applications, so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.