AVP FINANCIAL CRIME –BANKING AML ADVISORY & POLICY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£Market Rate + Excellent Benefits & Bonus | City
Our client, a leading International Banking Group, are recruiting an experienced Financial Crime Manager to assist with policy drafting and governance in respect of Financial Crime and ensure the Bank has robust controls around AML, terrorist financing, fraud, sanctions, tax evasion and anti-bribery & corruption. In an interesting & varied role, duties will include;
• Perform oversight and update/revise financial crime policies in relation to AML, fraud, sanctions, tax evasion and anti-bribery & corruption.
• Perform gap analysis and provide reports based on regulatory changes.
• Produce and draft final reports and provide MI to the senior management.
• Provide advice and oversight as FC Policy SME to business lines across wholesale, corporate and retail banking.
• In respect of Financial Crime, review regulatory guidance and change, assessing its impact upon the Group and summarise and distribute outputs with proposals for required actions.
• Act as the Bank’s subject matter expert in relation to all Financial Crime matters.
• Pro-actively develop appropriate relationships with managers, so that there is a good understanding of the business and the support required from the financial crime team.
• Represent the Department at meetings, including project and product launches, providing support & guidance whilst paying particular attention to Financial Crime-related implications and present possible solutions.
• Take the lead in projects in respect of Financial Crime.
You should be degree educated with solid Financial Crime experience, including both
drafting policies & procedures and giving real time advice as well as assessing regulatory changes, some of which must have been from within a Banking environment (Wholesale, Corporate or Private). You should also understand Sanctions, SAR Processes and Transaction Monitoring. NB This is not a CDD/KYC role, so please don’t apply for this role unless you have a minimum of three years of full advisory & policy experience as above - and please ensure you have identified all previous relevant experience (from above points) on your cv.
So if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA at email@example.com (including a contact no) however please note due to Covid we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Also given current Government advice, all interviews will be conducted by Zoom then once appointed, the role may be partly or fully home based to begin with.
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.