BREAK INTO COMPLIANCE – 12 MONTHS FINANCIAL OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£30K + Bonus + Benefits | West End
Our client, a growing UK and US Compliance Consulting Firm, is looking for a Junior Compliance Associate to join their growing business. Reporting to the Managing Director, duties will include:
- Assisting with compliance monitoring reviews
- Conducting due diligence on relevant individuals, including background screening checks
- Liaising with the FCA and service providers including the background screening company
- Assisting with the implementation of policies and procedures
- Assisting with the maintenance and update of training materials
- Providing administrative support to senior managers where required
You should have 12 month experience within either financial services e.g. in operations, marketing etc or else professional services sector eg trainee auditor, paralegal etc now looking to break into the ever changing & secure field of Compliance & Regulation.
You must also have strong analytical skills, above average communication skills and be willing to undertake necessary training and courses.
Please send your details to Gary Collins in the first instance (Including a contact number & email) however please note due to COVID issues we cannot reply to all applications, so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.