CDD ANALYST - 2 YRS EXPERIENCE OF CORPORATES/TRUSTS & INDIVIDUALS CDD REQUIRED
£ 40000 - £ 40000
Our client, a leading professional services organisation, seeks an AML Analyst to cover a variety of client types. Duties include;
· Complete CDD checks for UK clients and counterparties in accordance with UK procedures using compliance systems, logs and files.
· Obtain and review information for corporates and private individuals from relevant sources (e.g. Companies House) and determine further information requirements.
· Liaising with internal stakeholders and clients to obtain further information where we are not able to obtain the required information from public sources.
· Ensuring CDD checks are conducted within the time frames in accordance with UK procedures and compliance priorities.
· Maintenance of systems for completed CDD checks and the ongoing follow up of incomplete checks.
· Completion of ongoing CDD in accordance with the risk rating of the client, including the processing of compliance system alerts.
· Completion of investigation and a resolution of PEP reviews and sanctions screening alerts as required
· Completion of peer reviews in accordance with self sign-offs and risk assessment protocols
You should have at least 2 year experience in AML/CDD/KYC with experience of all client types including corporates & trusts as well as individuals and a good knowledge of relevant laws & regulations
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to Pablo Clarke at email@example.com (including a contact no) however please note we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.