Client Onboarding & KYC Associates – Banking/Payment Services Experience Required
£40K - £45K+ Bonus + Benefits | London
Our Client, a growing international financial services organisation, is looking to appoint two Client Onboarding & KYC Associates to be responsible for all new client onboarding requirements and documentation for their expanding business. Reporting to the Compliance Manager, responsibilities will include;
· Manage compliance matters affecting the company and its E money business activities, including assisting the business in ensuring the setting up and adherence to all applicable regulatory & legal requirements, as well as internal policies and procedures.
· Onboard new customers/ agents / distributors /
· Proactively identify situations that may pose significant compliance risk and guide management in the development/reviewing/updating of relevant policies, procedures, and business practices
· Actively monitor clients and enhance the monitoring plan, reporting back to management to advise and resolve any issues
· Support to the firm with launch of new products to ensure regulatory requirements are met
· To perform checks on all potential clients and related parties at the client on-boarding stage as well as on a regular ongoing basis for all existing clients.
· Ad hoc queries and projects.
· Working with other departments to prioritise and close reviews to deadlines
· Complete due diligence on new and existing accounts to ensure compliance with requirements of AML / KYC policies.
· Act as subject matter expert (SME) and provide expert advice and guidance to the Team on complex cases to include (Trusts, Funds, SPV’s and complex ownership structures)
· Assume an active role in improving the on boarding of high risk or complex cases by completing enhanced due diligence (EDD) reviews
You should have at least a couple of years experience in a CDD/KYC role from a similar payments business and/or banking, with a good knowledge of the wider AML regulations. This is an excellent opportunity to fast track your burgeoning compliance career in a responsible and broad role with an exciting FinTech business that has seen significant growth over the past 6 years. They are extremely staff centric and promote from within so there will be significant career advancement opportunities as they continue to grow and thrive.
NB The offices are a 5 min walk from Archway Northern Line tube (itself 5 min from Euston or 7 min from Kings Cross) or Upper Holloway on the Overground - and you would be expected to attend in the office for 5 out of 10 days (or more if desired).
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to Gary Collins, firstname.lastname@example.org (including a contact number, email and either full address or at least postcode) however please note we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.