Company Secretarial Manager (Full Time/Part Time) –3 Years Relevant Experience from International Group Required
£60K - £75K + Bonus & Benefits | City of London, East Anglia or Home Based
Our Client, a leading financial services group, is looking to recruit a CEEMEA (Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa) Regional Company Secretarial Manager to be responsible for best practice across the Group. In this varied role, duties will include:
• Oversight for corporate secretarial activities and compliance for Group entities, ensuring that the entities within the region of responsibility comply fully with relevant corporate legislations and make all appropriate filings with corporate regulators on a timely basis.
• Where required, coordination of all aspects of board, committee and shareholder meetings of entities for which the role is responsible. This includes potentially attending meetings, developing agendas, coordinating board papers and taking minutes of such meetings.
• Working with stakeholders to manage the corporate governance procedures, policies and processes that ensure the entities comply fully with relevant corporate legislation.
• Supporting the development of globally consistent and transparent corporate governance practice
• Working with the global corporate database to drive accurate corporate reporting, the creation of structure charts and effective information management.
• Working effectively across international borders with Secretariat colleagues and other stakeholders in the business (particularly Legal, Compliance, Risk, Tax, Treasury, Finance, HR and M&A Teams) to provide seamless professional support to the business
• Helping to develop improved governance practice within an integrating region and contributing to the professional development of the global secretariat team by developing and presenting training sessions on areas of governance excellence.
You should have at least three years company secretarial experience from a multinational with a law degree, legal executive qualification or ACIS/ACA/ACCA qualifications.
NB: Our client is happy for the candidate to be based in either of their office locations or be home based with some travel to the offices on a needs must basis. The client is also flexible on hours worked so could suit someone who would prefer part time work (e.g. 3 or 4 days per week – pro rata to above salary range)
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge