COMPLIANCE & DATA PRIVACY - COMP MONITORING EXPERIENCE (ANY FIN SERVICES SECTOR) REQUIRED
£40K + Bonus & Benefits | Home Based
Our client, a niche financial services group, seeks a Compliance Monitoring specialist from any regulated Financial Services sector, now willing to learn Data Privacy requirements. Duties will include;
- Help develop and maintain a Compliance Plan that facilitates the monitoring of systems and controls to ensure that the Group meets its regulatory responsibilities.
- Monitor compliance paying due regard to the relevant legislation and regulation.
- Form initial conclusions on the results of the work undertaken and to produce draft reports in a timely manner
- Follow-up the implementation of agreed corrective action plans with management on a timely basis.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with business teams, encouraging a positive culture of compliance and ethical behaviour by working with the business to achieve a shared vision and strategy.
- Help manage the update of all compliance manuals and operating standards.
- Consult on compliance matters relating to new business development initiatives to assist in making informed choices to develop the initiatives.
- Assist in monitoring compliance with current data protection laws.
- Collect information to identify processing activities.
- Analyse and check the compliance of processing activities.
You should have at least two years monitoring experience, able to update programmes and carry them out, identify any procedural or regulatory breaches & advise on recommendations to enhance controls when needed and then draft reports accordingly. This may have been gained from any regulated financial services sector (or a consultancy) however you must also be willing to quickly learn and take on the Data Privacy role including GDPR aspects above. The role is fully home based during COVID restrictions after which may be fortnightly or monthly meetings at the Head Office in the South East but full travelling time allowed of course if so, so they are open to applicants from Northern or Southern England.
Friendly niche organisation and great opportunity for someone with good monitoring experience to learn possibly a new sector and definitely a new skill e.g. if not covered Data Privacy before.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at (including a contact no) however please note due to COVID-19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.