COMPLIANCE MANAGER EMEA – AML AND ABC EXPERIENCE (ANY SECTOR) REQUIRED - CITY/WFH
£70K + Benefits & Bonus | City of London
Our client seeks a Compliance Manager to join their growing team. Reporting into the Compliance Director you will conduct risk assessment, auditing, monitoring and other activities including managing the introduction of new and updated EMEA Compliance policies. Other duties will include;
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) – monitors and enforces local AML policies and procedures across EMEA
- Due Diligence – implements the company’s due diligence policies and procedures
- Internal Investigations – conducts internal investigations across EMEA as requested.
- Conflict of Interest – Enforces the company’s conflict of interest policies and applies sound judgement and experience resolving such issues.
- Interfaces with HR, vendor and IT to support the annual certification of the Code of Conduct.
- Economic Sanctions Screening – liaise with outside vendor, IT and business lines to ensure timely and accurate screening of counterparties.
You should be a graduate with experience in a corporate compliance role, preferably at a large, global, matrixed organization including experience maintaining and enforcing corporate compliance policies and procedures, internal investigation and conflict of interest matters.
You must have a good technical knowledge of Anti-Bribery and Corruption including the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) & UK Bribery Act, as well as some experience of AML policies & procedures.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at (including a contact no) however please note due to COVID-19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.