COMPLIANCE MONITORING MANAGER – RETAIL GENERAL INSURANCE MONITORING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - 1D PW CITY + WFH
£60K- £70K + Benefits | City of London
Our client, a growing insurance firm is looking for a Compliance Monitoring Manager to join their Compliance team. Duties will include:
- Develop and maintain the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Implement the Compliance Monitoring Plan with support from Compliance staff
- Devise, conduct and document annual risk assessments concerning Financial Crime Risk
- Devise and coordinate regular TCF/Conduct Risk gap analysis in line with Compliance plans
- Support the oversight of due diligence remediation and integration activities (post-completion)
- Oversee 2nd line file reviews activities (by a direct report), ensuring risk-based focus and appropriate follow up
You should have compliance monitoring experience from Retail General Insurance with a good general understanding of compliance gained from a similar in-house role, a consultancy or the regulator and with some staff management exposure.
The role is primarily WFH but the successful candidate would be required to attend the London office for one day a week or occasionally more as required by the business.
For more information about this role please send your details to David Crook at (including a contact no) however please note due to COVID-19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.