EXCLUSIVE: PART TIME HEAD OF ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPLIANCE CONSULTING – INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT COMPLIANCE EXPERIENCE REQ’D
£ GENEROUS | HOME BASED (SOUTH EAST)
Our client, a leading independent sell side compliance consultancy, is looking to develop an Asset Management/Buy Side division and looking for a Sector Lead to work on a very flexible basis, whether 2-3 days per week, a few hours every day or e.g. on/off periods over a quarter. Based at home unless required to attend client premises (when permitted under current Covid regulations) or sporadic management get togethers in social surroundings, the role will involve;
· Delivering any work that comes in (e.g. health check/monitoring or procedural changes following regulatory investigation or normal rules revisions etc)
· Developing a product & service proposition on the buy side and building a marketing plan around such
· Assist in attracting more work either from their existing contacts and/or from your own
· Project managing larger assignments including scoping out with the clients
· Recruiting, allocating & supervising relevant contract staff to assist with such
You should have a good understanding of the FCA Conduct of Business rules (and any others) as they apply across the buy side including CASS and a reasonable product knowledge. Also although not a sales role, you should have an interest in developing this proposition in the longer term, whilst still rolling up your sleeves to deliver work yourself when required. It is likely that you already have a portfolio career with spare time or else have recently left a full time Compliance role (whether in house or a similar consulting role) and now looking for a long term part time position, whether or not alongside other part time roles.
NB The firm is run by friendly & pleasant professionals who enjoy working together with no external owners or funders (and very few egos) so if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA at firstname.lastname@example.org (including a contact no) however please note due to Covid we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).