FINANCIAL CRIME MONITORING MANAGER – BANKING EXPERIENCE AUDIT OR MONITORING REQUIRED
£Market Rate + Excellent Benefits & Bonus | City
Our client, a leading International Banking Group, are recruiting an experienced Financial Crime Monitoring Manager. Reporting to the Head of Compliance Monitoring and supervising assistants when allocated, duties will include;
• Execute Financial Crime monitoring reviews including any specific substantive testing in
accordance with the Financial Crime monitoring procedures.
• Risk-assess the business undertaken and operational practices for consideration of inclusion in
the Financial Crime monitoring programme.
• Develop and maintain a risk-based approach to planning and scoping activities to be
undertaken to ensure there is adequate oversight of the Financial Crime risks
• Ensure the business area is kept up to date on the progress of reviews being undertaken and
issues being identified during the course of the review.
• Develop and maintain comprehensive, clear and succinct monitoring procedures which
include development of contemporary monitoring methodologies and sampling rationale.
• Pro-actively share review findings with Compliance, Financial Crime, Operational Risk,
Internal Audit and Legal teams to ensure policies, training and support for the business is
developed by way of a collaborative approach.
• Maintain knowledge and understanding of UK regulations affecting the Wholesale,
Commercial and Retail Banking businesses.
• Provide support to team assistants in their development, particularly when working to support
the Financial Crime Monitoring programme
You should have proven experience of performing monitoring of AML controls and testing reviews in Banking with a good knowledge of Wholesale, Commercial and Retail Banking products & services. This may have been gained in a similar monitoring role or else from external or internal audit. NB This is not a CDD/KYC role, so please don’t apply for this role unless you have at least 3 years of audit or monitoring as above - thank you.
Given current Government advice, all interviews will be conducted by Zoom then once appointed, the role may be partly or fully home based to begin with.
For further information, please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.