KYC QA/SUPERVISOR - 5 YRS AML/KYC EXP (OF WHICH 2 MUST HAVE BEEN QA OR AT SIGN OFF LEVEL) REQUIRED
£55K -£65K + Bonus & Benefits | City of London
Our client, a leading professional services organisation, seeks an AML Compliance Supervisor to review and approve checks completed by AML Analysts covering a variety of client types.
- Review and approve client due diligence (CDD) carried out by the AML processing team in accordance with the Money Laundering Regulations (2017).
- Where required, complete CDD checks for clients and counterparties in accordance with UK procedures using compliance systems, logs and files.
- Obtain and review information for corporates and private individuals from relevant sources (e.g., Companies House) and determine further information requirements.
- Providing advice and guidance to the AML processing team on complex and/or high-risk AML cases.
- Liaising with all relevant parties to obtain information or clarify information already received.
- Completion of investigation and a resolution of sanctions screening alerts as required by compliance management.
- Ad hoc project work as required
You should have at least 5 years’ experience in AML/CDD/KYC of which two years must have been in a QA or CDD/KYC sign off role, with knowledge of all client types as well as the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, Terrorism Act 2000, and Joint Money Laundering Steering Group Guidance. Nice company to work for.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at (including a contact no) however please note due to COVID-19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.