LAW FIRM KYC ANALYSTS – 12 MONTH CONTRACTS
£40K -£45K + good benefits | City/WFH Hybrid
Our client, a leading law firm, is recruiting 3 KYC Analysts for 12 month contracts (although a good possibility of becoming permanent if want). Duties will include;
- Carrying out CDD on a full range of clients including individuals, companies and trusts analysing CDD material provided by clients and advising whether further information is needed to complete the CDD process.
- Carrying out risk assessments at client inception and also when CDD records are updated to see whether the client presents a higher than usual risk of money laundering.
- Using a wide range of databases such as World Check, Companies House, Orbis and Experian to obtain CDD information.
- Carrying out research to establish whether there is any adverse press about a prospective client and assessing its relevance.
- Carrying out searches to identify whether a client is a politically exposed person (PEP) and preparing emails for Senior Management’s approval.
- Carrying out searches against the HM Treasury consolidated sanctions list (sanctions screening)
- Answering queries from clients, partners, fee earners and other support staff about CDD requirements.
- Where appropriate, carrying out conflicts searches using data submitted by partners and other fee earners & reporting back to the partner/ fee earner on the results of the search.
- Ongoing PEP monitoring and sanctions screening for payments using Worldcheck
You should either have previous KYC experience from another Legal or Professional services (accountants, surveyors etc) or other KYC experience with a legal degree etc. NB the role is mixed City office and WFH.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to Gisselle Uruena in the first instance, (including a contact number & email) however please note due to Covid we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.