MARKETING & DISTRIBUTION COMPLIANCE (INSTITUTIONAL ASSET MANAGER) – GOOD AIFMD & DISTIBUTION KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
£100K - £120K plus bonus & benefits | Hybrid (London)
Our Client, a Global Institutional Asset Manager, is looking to appoint a Marketing and Distribution Compliance Officer to be based in the London Office but responsible for the execution of core Distribution Compliance advisory activities globally especially Europe. Managing a Distribution Compliance Manager and reporting directly to the Compliance Director, duties will include:
- Becoming a trusted Compliance advisor across all levels of the Marketing and Client Relationships teams and seeking to become the first point of contact for all requests and working to build and deepen relationships.
- Reviewing and approving of all marketing materials / financial promotions for distribution.
- Ownership of the Group disclaimers, taking ownership of and responding to all due diligence requests, and assisting with the fund registration process across multiple jurisdictions.
- Developing expert knowledge of Group strategies, funds and entities and developing and building relationships across the business
- Demonstrating ownership of issues and achieving timely closure on items.
- Building on existing knowledge and expertise across Distribution Compliance, keeping up to date with all regulatory developments and disseminating these, as required
- Providing support and training as required on Financial Promotions
- Developing and building upon existing knowledge of fund registrations (including but not limited to AIFMD framework)
- Maintaining all regulatory records for the fund registrations Website/Compliance pages
The successful candidate must have gained extensive Marketing & Distribution Compliance experience and while an expert knowledge of Distribution Compliance including AIFMD Marketing Rules is required, as important is your ability to provide clear, concise advice and guidance to marketing and business stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established asset manager as they continue to grow on a global basis in a very visible and influential role, helping to ensure they continue to grow sustainably and remain at the cutting edge and become a truly global asset management force.
If this sounds like your next career move and would like to know more, please call Gary Collins on 020 7562 7400 for a confidential discussion about this position or send your details to (including a contact number & email) however please note due to Covid we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.