RESPONSABLE DU CONTRÔLE/MLRO – AML & FUNDS KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
€100K - €120K + benefits | Luxembourg/Hybrid
Our client, a leading solutions provider, seeks to hire an experienced AML Manger to act as the RC/MLRO for various funds. Duties include;
- Perform due diligence visits on relevant delegates and prepare due diligence reports for the Board.
- Prepare Annual Risk Assessments and RC / MLRO reports.
- Review AML policies and procedures of the delegates to make sure they are in line with Luxembourg legislation.
- Responsible for advising on regulatory updates to the Board.
- Act as point of contact with the local authorities and regulators.
- Act as a first point of escalation of any AML related issues from relevant delegates and the Board.
- Analyse the rules affecting the Management Company/AIFM business and monitor regulatory and financial crime related legislative changes.
- Develop relationships with key industry participants.
- Consistently review the AML/CTF policies and desk procedures to comply with relevant regulations.
- Partake and support the teams on the distribution of funds across all relevant jurisdictions.
- Develop a robust Compliance culture.
- Oversee, approve, and escalate financial crime concerns.
You should ideally have experience in a similar role, i.e., acting as an MLRO or RC with a good knowledge of Luxembourg legislation and regulation especially in terms of AML/CTF as they apply to Funds. You must also be fluent in English. Role can be WFH with visits to offices as & when required.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at (including a contact no & email) however please note due to Covid we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.