SENIOR COMPLIANCE CONSULTANT – CAPITAL MARKETS COMPLIANCE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£60K -£100K + Bonus & Benefits | Hybrid (London)
We are recruiting for a growing independent Compliance Consultancy now looking for a new Consultant to provide advice and support to clients on a wide range of regulatory compliance matters. In this interesting & varied role, duties include;
- Implementing regulatory change and improvement initiatives including policy frameworks
- Liaising with the regulators on behalf of / regarding the client
- Assisting with regulatory matters including applications and regulatory returns
- Providing technical opinions, responding to ad-hoc and routine regulatory queries
- Preparing professional reports and presentations.
- Producing relevant Thought Leadership pieces such as articles and presentations.
- Helping to grow and evolve service offerings by identifying client and market requirements.
- Proactively undertaking account management activities, building trust and developing client relationships.
You should at least five years relevant experience of Capital Markets COBs Compliance gained from a house role (Investment Bank or Securities Trading firm), a similar consultancy/law firm or the regulator.
NB role likely to 3 days a week in Clients premises/Head Office and 2d pw at home but obviously varies at to client needs.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at (including a contact number & email) however please note due to Covid we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.