Senior Compliance Manager – Credit Ratings Agency experience from In-House Compliance, Consultancy or a Regulator
£90K - £110K + Bonus & Benefits | Canary Wharf
Our client, a leading Credit Ratings Agency, is looking to recruit a Senior Compliance Manager, to be responsible for implementing and monitoring the Compliance Program for the business. Duties will include:
• Provide a credible reliable and responsive advisory service to the business
• Direct and maintain an effective compliance communication program for the business that promotes a heightened awareness to Standards of Conduct and an understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policies and procedures
• Assist the wider regional effort by covering and advising on compliance matters in other offices in the region
• Help maintain an effect Compliance Program that:
o Identifies regulatory requirements and attendant Compliance Risks
o Assesses and measures the magnitude of regulatory and reputational risks
o Establishes routines and methods to evaluate and respond to exceptions including recommending investigative procedures, as appropriate
o Direct the on-going enhancement of a state-of-the-art compliance training program for existing staff in the region
• Liaise with local management, staff and compliance management in the determination, follow-up and escalation of issues arising from monitoring activities
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years compliance and/or regulatory experience, some of which must have included Credit Ratings Agencies.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge