SENIOR PRIVACY PROGRAMME MANAGER – FINANCIAL SERVICES DATA PROTECTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - WFH
£55K - £65K + Bonus & Benefits | London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic fintech at an early stage of their growth and be part of defining and growing your own role within the data privacy and compliance functions. Duties will include:
- Work with the COO and CTO to develop compliance strategy across the business
- Oversee Data Protection practises, including risk assessments, data principles, data mapping, breach management and supplier tracking working closely with the external DPO
- Act as the responsible party in relation to regulatory adherence to the FCA as the client is a registered AISP, managing an FCA compliance specialist
- Manage projects to continuously improve the effectiveness of the compliance function
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, People, Engineering, Legal and Finance
You should have senior level Data Privacy experience gained from a similar Fintech or other FCA regulated firm, hence understand the culture the FCA expect.
For more information about this role please send your details to David Crook at (including a contact no) however please note due to COVID-19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.