SENIOR PRUDENTIAL CONSULTANT – EXISTING FCA/PRA PRUDENTIAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£60K-£90K + Bonus + Bens | Hybrid (London)
Our client, a leading independent compliance consultancy is seeking a Senior Consultant to assist with supporting their clients with the implementation of the new Investment Firms Prudential Regime (IFPR), in addition to capital adequacy assessments, regulatory reporting, stress testing, wind-down planning and many more regulatory issues that firms face. In this varied & interesting role, duties will include;
- Supporting the team with provision of day-to-day consultancy services for a portfolio of FCA/PRA regulated clients including hedge funds, private equity and payment services firms, in addition to brokers, banks, fintech and crypto asset firms.
- Working with an interesting and varied range of clients supporting their prudential and capital adequacy challenges and needs including IFPR, ICAAPs, ILAAPs, ICARAs, regulatory reporting, RRP, Pillar I & II and Basel 166.
- Proactively undertaking account management activities, either by phone or client visits, with periodic compliance monitoring reviews/reporting, including providing up to date and relevant advice.
- Creating compliance documentation including manuals, policies and frameworks tailored to a client’s business whilst delivering pragmatic solutions, building trust and cementing client relationships.
- Being a ‘go-to’ person for quality prudential regulatory advice, with a deep understanding of relevant FCA Sourcebooks with the ability to interpret and apply the regulations in a practical and commercial way, advising both clients and colleagues internally.
- Maintaining knowledge and keeping up to date with sector specific regulations and developments, producing sector ‘Thought Leadership’ articles and regulatory updates and attending conferences & networking events.
You should have a knowledge of Prudential requirements including some of the above whether gained in an in house role (Compliance, Finance or Regulatory Reporting), an accounting firm/similar consultancy or else a Regulator.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at (including a contact no & email) however please note due to Covid we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.