UK Legal Counsel – Qualified Lawyer with Financial Services Exposure Required
£30K - £40K + bonus & benefits | Hendon (NW London)
Our Client, a growing international financial services organisation, is looking to appoint a Legal Counsel to assist the Global Head of Legal & Compliance with all UK Legal matters for their expanding business. Duties will include:
· Drafting, negotiating and advising on commercial contracts/T&Cs with suppliers and dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders.
· Tracking and monitoring commercial contract-related activity and maintaining associated documentation.
· Assisting with all other legal aspects; e.g. HR matters
· Responsible for GDPR and data protection policies & procedures.
· Assisting with enhancing the management of legal risk throughout the firm.
· Assisting the firm's senior management with ongoing and future development and growth projects
You should be a newly or recently qualified lawyer with exposure to financial services gained from a law firm, an in-house compliance or legal department, or the FCA.
While a good legal education and related experience is required it is imperative that your legal expertise is underpinned by strong communications skills and the ability to influence and work collaboratively at all levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your legal career to the next level and join a growing and ambitious global business in a very visible role where you will have access and influence at all levels including the board. NB The offices are a 6 min walk from a Northern Line tube (or twice that from Thameslink) and close to major trunk roads & the M1.
To be considered for this role, please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.