Global Compliance Manager – Money Transfer/Payment Services Experience Required
£50K - £65K + bonus & benefits | North West London
Our Client, a growing global money transfer organisation, is looking to appoint a Compliance Manager to oversee all compliance related matters for their expanding business. Reporting to the Global Head of Legal & Compliance you will a team of 4 compliance associates, duties will include:
• Full oversight and autonomous management of the established Compliance functions in London and two overseas offices
• Advising the senior management team and more broadly the business on their existing and ongoing compliance obligations.
• Overseeing and updating the Compliance/CDD/KYC/CTF/ABC policies and procedures
• Work with the business to further develop compliance procedures and controls, and provide commercially-orientated compliance advice;
• Development, management and execution of the compliance monitoring programme;
• Regular and ongoing interaction and influencing of internal and external stakeholders, including auditors, regulators and senior management team.
• Day-to-day management and operations of the compliance function, including financial promotions approval, staff training, reporting, register maintenance etc
The successful candidate will have gained at least 4 years experience within the compliance function of a similar financial services business with a broad understanding & knowledge of the payment services directive and FSA rules as they apply to MTO’s and some knowledge of client onboarding and ongoing CDD.
NB The offices are a 6 min walk from a Northern Line tube (or twice that from Thameslink) and close to major trunk roads & the M1.
This really is an exceptional opportunity to join an innovative and growing business in a senior role that will require exception interpersonal skills and allow you to develop your staff management experience. If you feel you have the breadth of technical knowledge and can-do attitude to lead from the front and motivate and mentor a talented team then please contact Gary Collins on 020 7562 7400 for a confidential discussion about this position or send your details to email@example.com