MLRO - BANKING OR PAYMENTS SERVICES (INCLUDING FCA LIASION) EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£100K - £130K + Bens & Bonus
We are exclusively recruiting for our client, a growing E-Money and Payment Services firm, seeking its first external MLRO to manage the AML & Compliance Department with a large team underneath. Reporting to the CEO, responsibilities include
- All compliance matters affecting the company and its E money business activities, assisting the business in ensuring adherence to all applicable regulatory & legal requirements, as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Act as the escalation point for all the customers and business associates of the company and its customers to ensure compliance with AML regulations and company policy
- Horizon scanning of new regulatory developments and maintaining oversight of developments impacting the firm’s activities
- Manage, mentor & train all the AML, Compliance and associated team members
- Proactively identify situations that may pose significant compliance risk and guide management in the development/reviewing/updating of relevant policies, procedures and business practices
- Undertake regular risk assessments and audits, building stronger controls where necessary
- Support the launch of new products to ensure regulatory requirements are met
You should have been an MLRO (or held another permanent senior role in an AML/Compliance function) for a Bank or Payment Services firm/Fintech including direct experience of liaising with the Regulator, understanding their expectations in both conduct and culture. NB this is primarily an office based role (though there would be scope for one or days a week WFH after initial 3 months) so as the firm will only consider those who live within sensible commuting distance of the office, PLEASE include your postcode on your CV or email (or else confirm willing to relocate if live elsewhere in the UK).
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at email@example.com (Including a contact number, email and your post code as noted above) however please note we cannot reply to all applications, so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.