Operational Risk Manager – Previous Risk Experience (any sector) Required
£70K-£75K plus Share Options & Benefits | Kensington/Knightsbridge
Our Client, an exciting Tech firm, is looking for an Operational Risk Manager. Working in the Compliance and Risk team, duties will include:
• Taking ownership of delivery of key business reports
• Developing specific aspects of the operational risk framework as required
• Supporting the Director of Compliance in the performance of their responsibilities
• Developing a close working relationship with key business stakeholders and providing ongoing communication of key Operational Risk developments and requirements
• Providing support and challenge to key business stakeholders in their development, roll out and maintenance of Operational Risk products; including: RCSAs, KRIs, events
• Leading the collation, analysis and reporting of operational risk MI for monthly Aggregated Risk Profiles, which will be presented to business management
• Identifying key trends, issues and other insights requiring further investigation and following up with the business as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have experience in developing risk mitigating measures, controls and of ensuring that adequate operational risk plans are in place for the business and the broader Compliance and Risk function. This experience may have been gained in Financial Services or a similar corporate environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UKs most exciting and well backed start-ups which was set-up to make a tangible difference. Working in modern offices the staff all enjoy added benefits of free breakfast, yoga, healthy snacks, social gatherings/events as well as break out rooms with table tennis and videogame competitions.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at email@example.com