Part Time (21 Hours P/W) Risk and Compliance Manager – Professional Services AML & Data Privacy Experience Required
£60K - £90K (Pro Rata) + Benefits + | City
Our client, a professional services organisation, is looking for a Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager. Duties include:
• Assessing compliance requirements across a broad spectrum of areas including Anti Money Laundering, Sanctions and Data Protection.
• Designing and implementing quality assurance and record keeping procedures which demonstrate and document adherence to policy.
• Review, revision and implementation of the Corporate Risk Register.
• Development of a formal Sanctions Compliance Programme, to include drafting policies and procedures, creating and delivering training and undertaking risk assessments.
• Monitoring and advising on compliance with AML Regulations and ensuring adherence to best practice through education and the drafting and implementation of policies, procedures and controls.
You will have previous experience of managing AML & Data Privacy processes within a professional services environment. NB Our client is very flexible, and the time can be made up of 3 days a week (7 hours + lunch) or potentially 5 days (e.g. 10.00 – 2.15) if suited childcare arrangements etc.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
£200K plus bonus & benefits|South West London