PAYMENT SERVICES CONSULTANT – FCA & PSR COMPLIANCE & REGULATORY KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
£50K -£70K + bonus & bens | London
£50K -£70K + bonus & bens Hybrid (London)
Our client, a leading consulting firm, seeks a new Consultant with genuine Payment Services regulatory knowledge (i.e. not only AML). Duties will include;
- Carry out periodic analysis of risks by ensuring risk assessments are undertaken for business units and products in line with FCA requirements.
- Develop and maintain a professional network.
- Facilitate the provision of regulatory updates to clients on topics relating to payment service regulations.
- Organise the creation of compliance documentation including manuals and suitable frameworks to suit each client’s business as it develops.
- Provide support on FCA notifications and reporting including the online notifications and applications system and the full suite of returns for Payment Service Provider Firms.
- Review all compliance documentation and develop/maintain policies and procedures in line with regulations.
- Telephone and email support to clients to address compliance issues or problems, as they arise.
- Visit clients on a periodic basis to carry out reviews of compliance monitoring, records, policies and procedures, followed by recommendations and a formal report to the Board
You must have a good knowledge of PSR and relevant main FCA regulations (including Perg 15 and the FCA Approach document*) gained from a regulated payments firm (in a Compliance role rather than AML), a consultancy or the regulator (if in a payments role).
NB * If these areas of knowledge not otherwise included in your CV, please note separately on a covering email to be properly considered for this role
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at email@example.com (Including a contact number & email) however please note we cannot reply to all applications, so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.