PENSIONS ADMINISTRATION COMPLIANCE MANAGER - PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OF ADVISING ON DC PENSIONS POLICIES AND SOPs REQUIRED
£ 100000 - £ 125000
Our client is seeking to recruit a Pensions expert to join a newly created Compliance department. Duties will include;
- Act as Deputy Head of Compliance
- Help set all Guidance & Policies beyond just regulatory needs
- Advise on proposed Operational SOPs pre implementation and suggest amendments and/or enhanced controls where needed
- Deliver initial training as operations commence
- Ensure aware of all regulatory changes that may effect the business, analyse as to effect and possible changes in Operations then ensure disseminated to Management as early as possible
- Where necessary during Consultation phase, engage with Regulators and/or Industry colleagues to ensure practical considerations taken into account
- Assist in implementing any changes to SOPs required (and necessary training provided)
- Likewise engage with Regulator when business plans or regulatory permissions change
- Advise the business on regulatory interpretation as required on a day to day basis
- Ensure all required routine training provided
- Advise on breaches and complaints management
You should have at least 5 years experience of advising & implementing Policies and SOPs for a DC Pensions Administration business at Head Office level, either just from Compliance or possibly with an Operations Background before recent Compliance experience. Great opportunity to join a greenfield site, help to build and recruit the team and every possibility of promotion to Head of Compliance in the medium term. The role will be 4d pw WFH with 1 d pw in central London till October, after which will be 3d WFH with another day a week in the office. Interviews will be immediate then you should be available to start by June.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at email@example.com (Including a contact number & email) however please note we cannot reply to all applications, so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.