PENSIONS ADVISORY COMPLIANCE CONTRACT - PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OF ADVISING ON PENSIONS POLICIES AND SOPs REQUIRED
£100K Pro Rata + Benefits | London
Our client, a leading consulting firm, is seeking to recruit a Contractor to help with a new client project. Duties will include;
- Help set all Guidance & Policies beyond just regulatory needs
- Advise on proposed Operational SOPs pre implementation and suggest amendments and/or enhanced controls where needed
- Deliver initial training as operations commence
- Ensure aware of all regulatory changes that may effect the business, analyse as to effect and possible changes in Operations then ensure disseminated to Management as early as possible
- Where necessary during Consultation phase, engage with Regulators and/or Industry colleagues to ensure practical considerations taken into account
- Assist in implementing any changes to SOPs required (and necessary training provided)
- Likewise engage with Regulator when business plans or regulatory permissions change
- Advise the business on regulatory interpretation as required on a day to day basis
- Ensure all required routine training provided
- Advise on breaches and complaints management
You should have previous experience of advising & implementing Policies and SOPs for a Pensions Administration business at Head Office level. You should be available to start by Easter (FTC basis but if desired would lead to a permanent role on a 50/50 hybrid basis by the Autumn).
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at email@example.com (Including a contact number & email) however please note we cannot reply to all applications, so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.