PWM Compliance Manager – QA and T&C Experience within Financial Planning required
£65K to £75K + Benefits + Bonus | City
Our client, a leading independent Wealth Management company are looking to hire a Compliance Manager. In an interesting & varied role the main duties are;
• Maintain and oversee an effective Wealth Planning Training and Competence Scheme including CPD and SPS for the Financial Advisors.
• Ensure that Financial Advisers daily activities are monitored and that the appropriate KPI’s are recorded.
• Pre-approval of all suitability reports
• Conduct regular file reviews
• Oversight of Investment Propositions including management of the investment portfolios, fund selections, audit trails etc.
• Observing Client Meetings and handling of Client Complaints.
• FCA thematic queries and reports e.g. Gabriel returns
• Assist the Head of Compliance with reporting for various committees and boards
• Ad hoc projects as required.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years Compliance experience including T & C knowledge and have experience of QA/File Reviews. You should also hold the CFPC or equivalent.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org