Two Compliance Managers – Compliance Experience (any sector) Required
£ 65000 - £ 70000 | Kensington/Knightsbridge
Our Client, an exciting Tech firm, is looking for two Compliance. Reporting to the Director of Compliance & Risk, duties will include:
· Maintain a thorough knowledge of the regulatory rules that affect the business including Anti Bribery & Corruption, DPA, Ethics & general Governance Requirements
· Provide advice and assistance on application of rules and policies to specific transactions and general business activities based on a thorough understanding of business strategies and products.
· Partner with all business and support areas to write supervisory procedures and relevant compliance policies and procedures.
· Ensure advice is in accordance with regulatory requirements and all policies & procedures are followed.
· Remain up to date with all regulatory changes and provide effective and concise communication of key regulatory changes to the business and wider teams.
· Review any new business initiatives for applicability with regulatory requirements and provide advice to all business areas on achieving compliance.
· Represent and participate in business projects, practice groups and initiatives as may be required.
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre and must have gained at least 6 years compliance experience. Whilst not a financial services firm, any exposure to the complexities of Financial Services Compliance (not AML) may be beneficial, whether gained in an in-house Compliance role, a consultancy or the FCA.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UKs most exciting and well backed start-ups which was set-up to make a tangible difference. Working in modern offices the staff all enjoy added benefits of free breakfast, yoga, healthy snacks, social gatherings/events as well as break out rooms with table tennis and videogame competitions.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the