All our consultants are former full time Compliance professionals and since 1996 we have developed a reputation with our clients as the most professional recruitment consultancy in service as well as technical knowledge, whilst at the same time candidates learnt that more than any other competitor we put their career planning and interests first as well as being able to bring our experience of working in the role to bear (see About Us for biographies)
So if you are an experienced professional looking for the next move, or a company looking to recruit staff across any location (Permanent or Interim), please contact us as
We understand the demands and needs of the role and hence what makes a successful Compliance Officer in character & personality as well as technical skills and likely background & experience
- Our formal database goes back to 1996 and compliance contacts to 1988 so can move
much quicker than our competitors (and are frequently appointed to fill senior roles
instead of generalist headhunters, as we already know most of the sector without
the need for further research)
- If requested can advise on department structures & responsibilities, as well
as write individual job specifications
- Whilst our main UK office is based at No 1 Threadneedle St in the heart of the City of London and our US office is on Wall Street itself, we have a global network of offices including the Middle East, Far East & Australia thus can both source candidates for these areas if needed, or from these areas for other locations where there maybe a skill shortage
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE SPECIALISMS
As well us all having worked in Compliance, most of us also have direct experience of working in other areas including Anti Money Laundering (AML)/Know Your Customer (KYC) & Financial Crime, Internal Audit including Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and also Risk. In addition we regularly sponsor specialist conferences including attending the sessions (& occasionally speak too) to keep our own knowledge up to speed e.g. have regularly attended Compliance, Ethics & Anti-Corruption and Operational Risk conferences. Thus we specialise in recruiting for the following;
- Data Privacy & Protection
- Ethics & Anti-Corruption
- Financial Crime & AML/KYC
- Information Security & BCP
- Internal Audit
|Wolters Kluwer Financial Services Regulatory Resourcing in Partnership with Compliance Recruitment Solutions
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services a leading provider of risk and compliance content. Bringing together some of the industry’s most trusted and reliable solutions to help financial organisations enhance productivity by addressing regulatory requirements, and reducing risk.
We create value by providing Contents, Analytics, Technology, and Consultation that enable our customers to improve compliance decision-making and reduce regulatory risk. Our compliance solutions address challenges related to regulatory research;
- Our dynamic financial services regulatory portal www.ComplianceOnline.co.uk delivers business critical content, is a single solution offering breaking news, analysis of industry developments and their impact on your business, so you’ll be able to proactively adopt and disseminate up-to-the-minute information throughout your organisation.
- In a regulated industry, you cannot be complacent about the potential for financial crime. Screening clients against official watch lists can be a very time-consuming, costly process and the liability for dealing with money laundering issues now applies to a range of roles from the MLRO through to the Business Owners. We can offer you a proven, efficient solution to screen customer lists both small and large against government sanctions lists, anti-crime and terrorism watch lists.
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services offers a variety of education & development, consulting and support services to provide a strong foundation for your compliance program. We also offer access to online and classroom training, best practices and world-class support teams.
|We are the Exclusive Recruiting Partner of the
The ICA is a professional organisation with a global membership dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in compliance, anti money laundering and financial crime prevention. Working in the financial services sector, the ICA delivers a wide range of certificated and accredited learning through its training division, International Compliance Training. Through its detailed and comprehensive education programmes, the ICA develops and supports professionals globally. For beginners and experienced practitioners alike, the ICA certificate and diploma qualifications increase knowledge, improve skills and enhance career prospects. For more information including an up to date relevant news feed, please visit www.int-comp.org